Welcome to Showmanship-Patterns

The blog with patterns to practice showmanship with! These patterns may not be used for publishing or resale, however feel free to copy them for your own personal use!
I'll post my findings on these as we practice them ourselves! Happy practicing and we'll see you in the show pen!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Congress Conquered

We have returned from the Congress...and I'm tired..as I'm sure my showmanshippers are. We did have a finalist in the Novice Am Showmanship who got just a touch nervous at the end of her pattern on the 2nd go.
None of the patterns this year were "out there" with outlandish things like squares last year...that was ODD... the patterns were challenging w/o being outlandish...in the next few days (as I DIG the patterns out), I'll go over the weak spots I watched many exhibitors make in the two patterns that we did (novice and select)...
Until then...keep practicing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see your reviews of these patterns! Also, I have a couple patterns that I would like to get your opinion on. They are the kind that I can see multiple ways of doing something and I am not sure which is correct. Are you up for me forwarding them to you? Thanks!

Paula said...

Hi, Feel free to email them to me... kevinpaulacarr@aol.com and I'll address them here on the blog. things have been extremely hectic (my husband broke his rib...so a lot has fallen on my shoulders), so I've neglected this blog...sorry...anyway...forward the patterns to me and I'll draw them up and put them on the blog. thanks for commenting!