Welcome to Showmanship-Patterns

The blog with patterns to practice showmanship with! These patterns may not be used for publishing or resale, however feel free to copy them for your own personal use!
I'll post my findings on these as we practice them ourselves! Happy practicing and we'll see you in the show pen!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Patterns Link

If you like to keep up with the latest patterns on the horse show circuit, keep up with Mark Harrell Horse shows. Here's a link to the March to the Arch patterns (for the whole show, so beyond showmanship). I took a quick peek and they are challenging...I've done one or two with our clients before...I personally think they are fun, especially for those that are seasoned showmanshippers. Anyway, if you follow Mark Harrel Horse Shows, they typically put up their patterns on line for each show, just go to the calendar, go to the show and click on pattern booklet. I will warn you that they don't keep those pattern links up forever...typically just around the showtime, so save it or print it for later practice and keep checking back! Happy practicing!

No comments: